- I need a Statement of Energy Performance (SEP). How do I get one?
- Overview of what's on the Reporting Tab
- How do I generate Custom and Standard reports?
- Which report should I use?
- Are there sample copies of the SEP and other reports?
- How do I share a report template?
- Can I run a report with multiple year-ending dates? How about with monthly metrics?
- Can I customize the order of metrics in my reports?
- I am reporting to GRESB -- can I use the data I already track in Portfolio Manager?
- How do I see my average Source EUI and ENERGY STAR Score by group?
- Are the child properties automatically included in Reporting if you select a Parent property?
- When I try to print my report (ex: SEP), nothing happens. Is this a bug?
- Why do the Industry Average numbers on the SEP differ for properties of the same type?
- Will a data request submission automatically remove properties that don't have 12 full months of data?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants