- Are waste-related emissions calculated? If not, how can I estimate them?
- Can I track only Waste in Portfolio Manager (not energy/water)?
- How do I properly dispose of my old mercury-containing thermostats?
- How is waste tracked in Portfolio Manager?
- I already use RE-Trac as part of EPA’s WasteWise program. Should I also use Portfolio Manager? Can my accounts be linked between the two tools?
- Is cost required for waste?
- Is there a way to track revenue from waste management?
- What should my goal be regarding my Waste (composting, recycling, etc.)?
- What types of waste and materials are tracked in Portfolio Manager?
- Why should I track waste? What information do I need to get started?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants