- Can I track any onsite green power besides solar and wind (e.g. biomass or landfill gas)?
- Do I receive "credit" in my score for the onsite green power that I export back to the grid?
- How do I account for the onsite green power that I don't use, but "bank" for later?
- How do I enter onsite green power (solar/wind)? Part 1- Create Meters
- How do I enter onsite green power (solar/wind)? Part 2 - Enter Data
- How do I enter onsite green power (solar/wind)? Part 3 - Net-Metering
- How do I enter the energy I get from a solar farm?
- How do I enter the solar panels in a Power Partnership Agreement?
- How does my onsite green power (solar or wind) affect my metrics (score, Source EUI)?
- Which solar (or geothermal) energy needs to be metered?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants