- Are there LPs who provide pro bono ENERGY STAR certification?
- Can the LP sign as the Signatory?
- How do I add my LP into my application for certification?
- How do I keep my contact information up-to-date on the LP Finder tool?
- How do I locate an LP?
- How does the LP Finder work?
- How much does it cost for an LP to review an application?
- If we have an LP on staff can they perform the site visit and sign the application?
- My LP's stamp is not showing up on my scanned application.
- What is the role of the LP? Is there an LP checklist?
- When should I conduct the site visit for my certification application?
- Where can I find the LP Guide?
- Who can perform the site visit for certification?
- Who can verify an application for certification?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants