- Are there any monthly metrics?
- Do any energy metrics include the cost data that I enter?
- Does building age affect energy use?
- How are metrics calculated for delivered fuels?
- How do I assess a property if there is no median EUI?
- How do I assess my property if there is no score?
- Last Modified: How do I know when my property was last updated?
- Last Modified: What types of edits trigger an update?
- Last Modified: Why is my "Date Last Modified" N/A?
- My Electric Distribution Utility is incorrect. How can I correct it?
- Property A has a better Site EUI than Property B, but Property B has a better score. Why?
- What are the Site to Source energy conversion factors?
- What does "Adjusted to Current Year" mean?
- What is a target and how do I set one?
- What metric names have been changed?
- What metrics are available in custom reporting?
- What time-frame are my metrics based on?
- What's the single best metric to track?
- When is the reference data in Portfolio Manager updated?
- Where are the monthly energy metrics for electricity and gas?
- Where can I find my predicted energy?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants