- A Data Center tenant moved in - can I get a score now or do I have to wait a year?
- A Data Center tenant moved out - can I get a score now or do I have to wait a year?
- A Data Center tenant moved out - how do I remove it from my property?
- Are cooling loads accounted for in the Data Center Score?
- Can I get a score (and certification) for a Data Center located within a property?
- Can I get a score (and certification) if my Data Center is not separately metered?
- Can I get a score (and certification) using Data Center IT Energy Estimates?
- Data Center Energy Estimates - How do I use?
- Data Center Energy Estimates: How are they implemented?
- Does the timeframe for my IT Energy meter bills need to match my other meter's bills?
- How do I add an IT energy meter?
- How do I meter my Data Center for certification?
- How do I reclassify a Property Use incorrectly entered as Data Center?
- How does a Data Center meet Indoor Air Quality standards?
- I'm getting an alert about my IT energy meter. Why?
- My data center is already sub-metered. Can I use this for IT Energy?
- Should I subtract the energy from my IT Energy meter from my main energy meter?
- What are the default values for Data Centers?
- What dataset was used to create the ENERGY STAR score for Data Center?
- What is PUE? UPS System Redundancy? Cooling Equipment Redundancy?
- What is the definition of Data Center?
- What should be included in a Data Center's GFA?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants