- Can everyone who has access to a property see everyone else who has access?
- Can I automatically accept all connection or sharing requests?
- Can I unshare in bulk?
- How do I re-share a property that has been shared with me?
- How do I share data with USGBC for LEED Certification?
- How do I share properties?
- How do I stop sharing a property?
- If I remove someone's access to my properties, what happens to the people whom that person shared?
- What is Share Forward?
- What is the "Sharing Report"?
- When I disconnect with someone, does it automatically remove their shares to my properties?
- When I share a parent property, are the child buildings automatically shared?
- Who is able to edit other people's sharing access/permissions?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants