- Are updates to a child property's Use Details automatically saved to the parent property?
- Can a building be associated with another building as a "sibling" not as parent-child?
- Can a building be associated with more than one campus (parent property)?
- Do I have to enter all the buildings for my multi-building property?
- Do the metrics for a Parent Property automatically include the meters from its child properties?
- Does a campus have to be on a connected plot of land?
- How do I add/delete child properties to a campus?
- How do I associate a child meter to a parent property?
- How do I benchmark a campus of buildings that receive energy from a shared heating/cooling system?
- How do I benchmark a campus?
- How do I create individual buildings for my multi-building property (campus)?
- What constitutes a campus?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants