- Do I need to re-apply for certification annually?
- Do you accept electronic signatures for my application?
- How do I update my Photo (or Building Owner or Property Manager) in the Building Registry?
- How is my certification award year determined?
- How long does it take for application review and approval?
- I'm getting an eligibility alert for my property that doesn't apply. What should I do?
- My application disappeared!
- What's the deadline for 2020 certification?
- Where can I find copies of applications I've submitted in the past?
- Where can I find the ENERGY STAR Building Registry?
- Which contacts are needed for an ENERGY STAR application?
- Why is my application's status "Questions for applicant?"
- Why is my application's status “Pending Approval”?
- Why Wont My Application Submit?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants