- How do I reduce my GHG emissions? Will increasing energy efficiency help?
- What are GHG Emissions?
- What GHG emissions metrics are available?
- How are my GHG Emissions calculated?
- Do my GHG emissions affect my score?
- What are the GHG emissions factors?
- Can I enter customized GHG emissions factors?
- Why do some properties have the same score but different GHG emissions?
- Do my GHG emissions include my water and waste?
- Is there a GHG conversion calculator?
- Can I report Scope 1, 2, and 3 GHG emissions in Portfolio Manager?
- Is EPA going to update from AR4 to AR5?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants