- Can I track street lights/traffic lights?
- How do I account for an atrium?
- How do I add a fitness center to my property?
- How do I benchmark a single family home?
- What changes were made to my ice rink property?
- What property type should I use for a hair salon?
- What property type should I use for a park with ball fields?
- What property type should I use for an art gallery?
- What property type should I use for brewery?
- What property type should I use for Fast Food?
- What property type should I use for Hospice Care?
- What property type should I use for hostel?
- What property type should I use for ________?
- Where can I find information on ENERGY STAR scores for each property type?
- Which Property Types are available in Portfolio Manager?
- Which property types are eligible for an ENERGY STAR score/certification?
- Which property types are eligible for ENERGY STAR certification as a campus?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants