- Contacts for state/local compliance ordinances
- How do I respond to a Data Request?
- Can I delete a Data Request that I created to collect data?
- Do you have an ENERGY STAR analysis done at the state level?
- How Do I Become Exempt from Reporting?
- How do I comply with Los Angeles (CA) Existing Building Energy and Water Efficiency Ordinance?
- How do I comply with the NYC LL84 benchmarking report?
- How do I create a Data Request to collect data from others?
- How do I enter a Standard ID?
- How do I find the receipt for the benchmarking Data Request that I submitted?
- How will EPA’s score review impact data reported under local and state benchmarking ordinances?
- If I've replied to a data request, and my contractor also (accidentally) submits for the same property, will mine be over-written?
- What do the dates on a data request report mean for a data collector?
- What do the dates on a data request report mean for a user?
- What Standard IDs are in Portfolio Manager?
- Where is the "Preview Response" button?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants