- The only service that obtains a customer’s Portfolio Manager username is “GET /customer/(customerId)”. Could a customer username be included in “GET /customer/list” and/or “GET /connect/account/pending/list”?
- As a data exchange provider, will my customers also need to apply for LIVE access for their individual accounts?
- A customer list is available through the "GET /customer/list" service, but could customer lists be made available as a downloadable report through the web services GUI tab in the new Portfolio Manager?
- What's the difference between "account" services and "customer" services?
- How do you delete a customer in the test environment?
- What is the customer account creation process in the web services?
- I am trying to add customField to a connection request. How do I do this?
- When I call POST /customer, will this method automatically register the customer account in Portfolio Manager?
- How do I create a new customer account and add a property to that customer account in the web services?
- When I create a Portfolio Manager account on behalf of a customer, will they be automatically notified?
- Will the primaryBusinessType attribute that we must set during the creation of a customer's account affect the type of the properties that clients can create?
- How is the "CustomFieldList" defined and used?
- Can multiple custom fields be created at once using the customFieldList attribute?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants