- Will properties that were shared with my account before it was approved for live access need to be reshared after my account is approved for live access?
- Can I ask my utility to send energy data directly to Portfolio Manager?
- How do I set up a connection with my customers in Portfolio Manager to enable us to share and exchange data?
- Am I able to exchange data with a property after it has been transferred to a new property data administrator (PDA) account?
- How can I determine my access level to a property?
- How do I connect with the new account when a property that was shared with me is transferred?
- How do I notify my web services provider when I edit a share to update custom field values at the property or meter level?
- I don't see a Portfolio Manager login username (espCustID) when retrieving my pending customer account list. How do I map this customer to my existing espCustId?
- I get an error when trying to use POST /invite/account/(dxAccountId). How do I simulate a connection request from a customer?
- I get an error when trying to submit data for custom fields. How do I set up and simulate a customer submission of data for custom fields?
- If a data center meter is shared with me, how do I know which data center the meter belongs to?
- Is it possible for a user, once connected via web services, to unshare their account, properties, or meters? If so, how will web service provider be notified?
- The example response in the API documentation for "GET /share/meter/pending/list" shows a field for meter number, but when I run the method I don't see this field?
- The GET/notification/list API page only shows an example response for a meter and property-level "unshare." Can you provide an example XML response for what you would see when a customer disconnects sharing at the account level?
- Is there a way to share properties in bulk for data exchange?
- Is there a web service that returns a list of accounts with which an individual property or meter has been shared?
- The only service that obtains a customer’s Portfolio Manager username is “GET /customer/(customerId)”. Could a customer username be included in “GET /customer/list” and/or “GET /connect/account/pending/list”?
- We are trying to unshare a property in the test environment, but are receiving a "403 Access Denied" error. How can we fix this?
- What notification do I receive when my access to a property and/or meter is edited?
- What happens exactly when a property is shared with another account? Is the property copied or is access granted to the original instance of the property?
- When a customer transfers one of their properties to a new account, is that new account automatically connected with my account?
- When a customer uses share forward to share a property with me, whose account information do I see in the share request?
- When a customer uses share forward to share a property with me, is there an automatic connection made between my account and the PDA account?
- When a customer transfers one of their properties to a different account, will I be given contact information for the new account holder?
- When my access to a property/meter is edited, do I have to reaccept the share in order to continue to access that property/meter?
- Why do property/meter shares remain in place after I've disconnected my account from the account that made those shares?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants