- What changes will be made to Portfolio Manager web services as part of the 14.0 beta release in December 2019?
- What changes will be made to Portfolio Manager web services as part of the 13.0 beta release in June 2019?
- Benchmarking Water via Web Services
- What changes were made to web services in the 12.0 release in March 2019?
- Does Portfolio Manager Support Transport Layer Security (TLS) Version 1.0?
- What changes were made to the web services in the 11.0 release in August 2018?
- What changes were made in the February 2018 web services 10.0 release?
- What changes were made in the August 2017 web services 9.0 release?
- What changes were made in the February 2017 web services 8.0 release?
- What changes were made in the August 2016 web services 7.0 release?
- What changes were made in the February 2016 web services 6.0 release?
- What changes were made in the August 2015 web services 5.0 release?
- What changes were made in the February 2015 web services 4.0 release?
- What changes were made in the August 2014 web services 3.0 release?
- What changes were made in the February 2014 web services 2.0 release?
- How do I make sure I receive credit for the benchmarks I perform via web services on the List of Providers that Exchange Data with Portfolio Manager?
- After I apply for access to the web services LIVE environment as a data exchange provider, will my customers also need to apply for LIVE access for their individual accounts?
- Can my current Portfolio Manager data be copied into the test web services account for testing purposes?
- Can I use the same account to run web services in both the test environment and live environment?
- Can you provide the live production URL?
- Can the data in my test web services account be rolled over into my live Portfolio Manager account?
- Do the Portfolio Manager web services accept any language other than English?
- Do you have any estimated maximum time for REST responses? Do you have a suggested timeout length?
- How should I display ENERGY STAR metrics in my software?
- How do I find my web services provider from the Contacts page in Portfolio Manager?
- How do web services work for Canadian properties?
- How do I set up a web services test account?
- How should I refer to exchanging data with Portfolio Manager on my website and in marketing material?
- I received a "default indicator" value of "N/A". What does "N/A" signify?
- In the REST API, there are only two error codes (-100 and -200) for 4xx status codes. Can you provide a list of all possible error descriptions?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants