- What should I include in my GFA?
- I’m getting a GFA alert. Help!
- My building was re-measured. How do I update the GFA?
- My property was expanded. How do I update the GFA?
- Should I include small sheds, booths & trailers with the GFA of my building?
- What GFA's are tracked for my property? How do I edit them?
- Which GFA is used to compute EUI (with or without parking)?
- Why is my GFA different than what I entered?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants