- Will EPA extend the deadline for 2018 certification?
- How will the certification suspension affect certification application deadlines?
- What is the deadline for 2018 and 2019 certification?
- Why is certification suspended?
- How long will certification be on hold?
- Which building types are affected by EPA’s temporary suspension of certification?
- Why did my score change even though my property type wasn't updated?
- What was updated in the August 2018 "Score Update?"
- Why are the average score drops so large for most building types?
- Why did my building’s ENERGY STAR score decrease more than the averages EPA published ahead of the model updates?
- What do I need to know about the score update for Offices?
- What do I need to know about the score update for K-12 Schools?
- What do I need to know about the score update for Retail Stores?
- What do I need to know about the score update for Supermarkets?
- What Do I Need to Know About The Score Update for Hotels?
- What do I need to know about the score update for Refrigerated Warehouses?
- What do I need to know about the score update for Non-Refrigerated Warehouses & Distribution Centers?
- What do I need to know about the score update for Worship facilities?
- How did the August 2018 metric update affect design projects?
- Use Detail & Other Changes in 2018
- How do score updates affect historical scores?
- Do the August 2018 Score changes impact Canadian buildings?
energy efficient products
ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Find ENERGY STAR Products Energy Savings at Homes Take the Pledge Learn about Climate Change
ENERGY SAVINGSat home
energy savings at home
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
Start Saving Now Take the Pledge Home Assessment Tools Seal and Insulate Your Home Learn about ENERGY STAR Products Learn about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
ENERGY EFFICIENTnew homes
energy efficient new homes
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Find Builders and Incentives Home Features and Benefits Homeowner Testimonials Resources for Partners
ENERGY STRATEGIES FORbuildings & plants