You can edit a data exchange on the Sharing tab of your account:
- Locate the user account name for the data exchange you'd like to edit in the table.
- Use the "I want to..." dropdown menu in the Action column on the right to select "Edit Contact's Permissions."
- The Edit Sharing Permissions screen will open. Select the "Edit" link under the Exchange Data column on the far right.
- An additional screen will open allowing you to make more granular selections. Once you've made your selections on that screen, use the scroll bar on the far right in the panel to scroll all the way down and click "Apply Selections and Authorize Exchange."
- You'll then be taken out to the Edit Sharing Permissions screen, where you'll need to select "Save Changes" to finalize your changes.