Yes. Note you must already have the meter set up (instructions to create a meter).
- Download the 'spreadsheet template' which you can find linked at the bottom of the Manage Bills page (note: the templates are different for each fuel type):
- Enter your data:
- Fill in the spreadsheet with your meter’s bill data.
- Be sure to fill in all required columns including Estimation (Yes/No).
- If you are filling in the spreadsheet by copying and pasting data from another source be sure to “paste special” so no formatting is changed.
- Copy your data:
- Highlight all of the columns in the spreadsheet (but not the header row) including the optional columns, even if they are blank.
- Click Ctrl+C to copy the data
- On the Manage Bills page, at the bottom of the Monthly Entries table select Add Another Entry so another row appears
- Put your cursor in the “Start Date” field
- Click Ctrl+V to paste the information from the spreadsheet into the meter
- Click "Save Bills" at the bottom of the page.
*Note - Don't change the format of any of the columns.