To get a score for a property with a Data Center tenant who moves out, use Data Center Energy Estimates (because Data Centers using actual IT Energy require 12 full months of data, so you would lose your score for 12 months)
- On the Details tab, update the Data Center by selecting "Update with new Information" from the Action menu.
- Change the Data Center GFA to 0 on the day the Data Center moved out**
- Make sure "Apply Data Center Energy Estimates" = Yes
- Make sure "IT Energy Configuration" = "No IT Energy Configuration Selected"
- Make sure to add the GFA of the old Data Center to another Property Use.
**Don't delete the Data Center