- For your Onsite Green Power Meter (Electric Solar Meter or Electric Wind Meter):
- Energy Used On Site - This is the energy that you generated from your solar (or wind) system and used in your building. In the diagram below, it is "A."
- Energy Exported Offsite -This is the energy that you exported to the grid. In the diagram below, this is "B."
- Estimation - Y/N whether you've entered an estimated value.
- REC ownership - Do you own the environmental benefit of this "green power?" See this FAQ for an explanation.
- For your Electric Grid Meter:
- Electric Grid Energy - This is the energy that you got directly from the grid. In the diagram below, this is "C."
For more information, refer to our Technical Reference on Green Power.