Due to some system slowness, the following limitations for large accounts have been put in place:
- Portfolio Dashboard - For accounts with greater than 3,000 properties, on your My Portfolio page in the "Dashboard" section, you will not see metrics for each individual property.
- Custom Download –For accounts with greater than 3,000 properties, you will not be able to “Download Your Entire Portfolio,” but you can create a "Custom Download." The only limit is that you have to select less than 3,000 properties for each download file.
- Chart & Graph Reports –The link to these charts on the Reporting tab is only available for accounts with less than 3,000 properties. Accounts that have over 3,000 properties can still retrieve this data via custom reports, but will have to make their own graphs.
- Graphs on Energy and Water tabs - The chart on the Energy (/Water/Waste) tab shows your energy use by fuel type (or water use by water type) has been disabled for properties with greater than 300 meter entries. Because we show 5 years of monthly data, a property with 5 meters will hit this limit (5 meters * 12 months * 5 years = 300 meter entries). Fewer than 5% of properties have more than 5 energy meters and fewer than 2% of properties have more than 5 water meters.
- Import Spreadsheet – Limit to files of 2MB or less. This has historically been the stated limit, and we will now institute an automated check and will no longer attempt to process any larger spreadsheets.