Portfolio Manager reviews and updates the following reference data once a year, usually in August (these changes are generally very small):
- Thermal conversion factors
- GHG emissions factors for plant-specific and regional electricity use whenever new eGRID data is available (which is about every other year)
- All other emissions factors
- Default fuel cost data (as used in Target Finder and Design)
- Default fuel mix (as used in Target Finder and Design)
Some reference data is reviewed every 5-7 years (generally aligned with Score Updates), and any changes will be made during the annual summer update:
- Weather Station mapping
- Source Energy Conversion Factors
- National Medians
These updates are made to all of your data, including historical data.
The exact factors can always be found in the Technical Reference documents, which are available on Portfolio Manager's Help page.