The 2.0 version release of the web services occurred in February 2014.
The following known issues were resolved (require schema changes):
- Known Issue 4546: Users are now able to retrieve use details revisions for all stadium, medical office, and education property uses
- Known Issue 4548: Users are now able to retrieve the following property use types: Indoor Arena, Other Stadium, Stadium – Closed, and Stadium – Open
- Known Issues 4664 & 4679: The ability to specify units was added for “Hotel Spa Area,” (4664) “Hotel Gym Area,” and “Hotel Laundry” use details (4679)
- Known Issue 4511: Users are now able to enter decimal values for estimated energy cost per unit in the Target Finder web services
The following updates were made to the GET calls below (required schema changes):
- The data type is included for the TargetFinder and Design-Metrics GET metrics calls.
- The account ID of the property owner is now returned when users GET /share/meter/pending/list
- GET Access Levels: Get property and Get Meter will now include access levels. This service will provide the ability to retrieve the current access (sharing) privileges for a property/meter after initial share acceptance.
The following updates were made to the POST calls below (requires schema changes):
- The “plantDesignFlowRate” use detail is required for the Wastewater Treatment Plant property use.
- The "numberOfOpenRefrigerationUnits" use detail has been changed to "numberOfOpenClosedRefrigerationUnits".
- The following use details now require a unit of measure to be included:
- “gymnasiumFloorArea” use detail for the K-12 School property use.
- “sizeOfElectronicScoreBoards” use detail for the Indoor Arena, Other - Stadium, Closed Stadium, and Open Stadium property uses.
- “surgeryCenterFloorArea” use detail for the Medical Office property use.
The following property uses will receive additional (optional) use details (requires schema changes):
- Licensed Beds (distinct from staffed beds)
- Add Number of Workers on the Main Shift (distinct from/in addition to Number of FTEs)
- Add the option to apply a Default for Laundry
- Percent that can be Heated
- Percent that can be Cooled
Additional supporting documentation will be added to the web services homepage and API, including a list of variable types for the various metrics. Updates and improvements were made to the existing API documentation.