Yes, EPA is always collecting feedback and suggestions on Portfolio Manager which are added to our "Wish List." Below is a list of frequently requested items:
- Delete Account - Currently there isn't a way for you to delete your own Portfolio Manager account. However, EPA collects requests for deletion and deletes them once a quarter.
- Add Green Power as % - Enter green power purchases as a percentage, e.g. "I am buying 30% green power" (currently you can only enter a kWh amount).
Property Use Details
- Start and End Dates for Property Uses -Add start/end dates to each Property Use (currently, you have to enter the new Property Use with zero Gross Floor Area (GFA) for all previous years).
- Associate Meters - Allow child properties to associate a meter from their parent into their energy totals (currently, you can only associate a child meter to a parent property, not a parent meter to a child).
- Show Child Meters in Report Download - Include all associated meters in the "Download Property to Excel" (even if the meters are part of a child property). Also, add an option for Parent Properties to include all child buildings in this download.
- Historical Trend Graph. Add new line graphs to help visualize historical trends.
- Delete old Data Request Responses.
- Undo Import Spreadsheet - "Undo" a recently imported spreadsheet.
Connection and Sharing
- Message Other Users - Send messages to other Portfolio Manager users with which you are connected, within the tool.
- Customize Sharing Report - 1) select which properties to include; 2) select which columns to show.
- Registration - Enable account holders to un-register for live access.
If you have an additional idea or suggestion not in this list, send us your suggestion here.