No. It's not currently possible to change a Property Use Type once it has been created (ex: change from Retail to Office).
As a work-around, you'll need to create the new Property Use (or add the square footage to an existing property type) and delete the old Property Use.
To make this change:
- Open the property to the Details tab.
- Locate the Property Use you wish to replace and gather (print or write down) its Property Use Details, so you can copy them to the new Property Use.
- Return to the Details tab and use the Add Another Type of Use drop-down menu to select the appropriate new Property Use.
- To the right of this drop-down menu, click Add.
- Enter the Property Use Details (hours of operation, gross floor area, etc.). You may need to edit the Current As Of date selected.
- Click Save Use.
- Return to the Details tab and find the Property Use you want to remove. Under the Action column, select Delete use. A warning notification will pop up. This deletion is permanent.
- Click Continue to delete the incorrect Property Use.