One way to enter multiple bills for one meter is to copy and paste bill data from a spreadsheet into the Manage Bills page.
Here are step-by-step instructions:
1. Download the spreadsheet template from an existing meter’s Manage Bills page. Go to the property’s Energy tab and select a meter. Then under the Monthly Entries table you will see a link to download the spreadsheet template (see figure below).
2. Save the spreadsheet to your computer and fill in spreadsheet with your meter’s new bill data. Be sure to fill in all required columns including the last column, Estimation (Yes/No). Column A, B, D and E must be complete for each row of data.*
3. Copy your data (but not the header: row 1), by highlighting all of the new meter information and clicking Cntl+C
4. Then, in Portfolio Manager, go to Manage Bills page for the meter you would like to update. At the bottom of the Monthly Entries table select Add Another Entry and click into the empty “Start Date” field and click Cntl+V to paste the information from the spreadsheet into Portfolio Manager.
5. Save the new data: click the "Save Bills" button at the bottom of the page.
*Note - Don't change the format of any of the columns.