At the bottom of the "My Portfolio" page, click the hyperlink found in the text, “If you're a pro, you may want to upload and/or update multiple properties at once using an Excel spreadsheet[...]”
After clicking on the link, you'll notice the spreadsheet template for adding new properties to your account is located in the Add Properties box. You need only click the Add Properties Template link to open the file. If you add more properties later, please always open a new copy to ensure that you are using the most current version of the template.
For all other spreadsheet upload types, please follow these instructions to create templates:
- In the Edit and Manage Information box, click on the blue Create an Upload Template button. This will guide you to the Create a Custom Upload Template page.
- Select which type of upload you would like to create.
- Choose the properties to include.
- Provide any requested "Detailed Information" (depending on the type of upload, this step will appear after you choose properties).
- Finally, click on Create & Download Template. Please note that you may need to disable your pop-up blocker.
Again, given that periodic updates to the template files may result in old versions becoming incompatible, please always fill in and upload your spreadsheet file as soon as possible.