Portfolio Manager enhancements in 2017:
- Order Columns. Set your own order for the metrics (columns) in your custom reports. More info. Released Jan 12, 2017.
- Mass Sharing for Web Services. Share your entire portfolio with a utility or energy service company to receive your data automatically. (Previously, you had to do this one property at a time.) Released Feb 12, 2017.
- New Water Meter type: Well Water & discontinued water meter type: Alternative Water. (More info). Released Feb 12, 2017.
- Charts & Graphs. We completed a series of performance improvements which allowed us to give all users with less than 2,000 properties the ability to run the Charts & Graphs Reports (they had been restricted for portfolios over 100). Released Mar 19, 2017.
- Custom Download. Large portfolios can now download their portfolio data again, specifying exactly which pieces are needed. Small portfolios can customize their downloads too. (Released May 8, 2017).
- A new “Dashboard.” We added an at-a-glance set of performance metrics (e.g. Date, Score, Source EUI, Site EUI) for each property on the My Portfolio page. You can select any 4 metrics you want. You can also add more “views” of 4 metrics each (ex: an energy view, a water view, a GHG View, etc.) (Released: July 18, 2017)
- Electric Demand. We’ve added 2 new fields to help you track electric demand, and 4 new reporting metrics on demand. More info. (Released: Aug 14, 2017)
- Select Water or Waste Baseline/Current Dates. Set a separate current and baseline date for water or waste periods. Previously water and waste metrics were based on energy periods. (Released: Aug 14, 2017)
- New Alert Metrics specific to Energy, Water, Waste. Previously, several of the Alert Metrics would be flagged if you had a problem with either energy, water, or waste: (Released: Sept 7, 2017)
Now these metrics are specific to energy, water, or waste:
- Water score for Multifamily Housing. (Released: October 9, 2017)
- Select your own metrics on the Summary tab. Now you can select the metrics and timeframes you want to see on the Summary tab. (Released: October 9, 2017)