If your property doesn't fit neatly into one of the 80+ property types in Portfolio Manager, then pick the closest one. If it just doesn't fit into any of the categories, enter it as "Other." The only metric that will be affected by your choice (as long as the property types cannot get a score) is the comparison to the median.
- Art Gallery could select Museum, Retail, or "Entertainment/Public Assembly-Other" depending on how they function
- Opera House should select Performing Arts under "Entertainment/Public Assembly"
- Airport should select Transportation Terminal/Station under Public Services
- Homeless shelter should choose "Lodging/Residential-Other"
- A youth or senior center should choose "Entertainment/Public Assembly-Social/Meeting Hall"
- Military base should use Barracks, Office, Retail and Other for the different buildings on the base
- Coffee shop should choose Restaurant.
- Country Club should choose Recreation-Other.
- Dialysis Centers should choose Urgent Care/Clinic/Other Outpatient
These property types should all choose "Other"
- Boat marinas
- Hydroponic growing facilities
- TV / Radio Broadcast studios
Just be careful about choosing one of the 20 property types can get a score because if your property doesn't truly qualify as one of these types, your metrics may be misleading.