Search by Topic:

What kind of kitchens and refrigerators should be counted in my House of Worship? Follow

The House of Worship property type asks:

  • Whether you have a Commercial Kitchen. Commercial kitchens provide and serve food to occupants and/or visitors. This may include restaurants and cafeterias. If you only have employee break room kitchens, then you should answer "No."
  • Number of Commercial Refrigeration/Freezer Units. This the total Number of Walk-in Refrigeration/Freezer Units, and Ice Makers. You should count only large, commercial sized units that a person actually walks into in order to store or retrieve perishable goods. Do not include any residential-type units.
Have more questions? Submit a request