1. Go to the Spreadsheet Uploads page. On the My Properties (home) page, on the bottom left, under "Manage Portfolio" click on: "Upload and/or update multiple properties"
2. Figure out what do you want to upload? You can:
- Add New Properties. This is the only "one-size fits all" template. Download the template from the "Add Properties" box.
- Add Meters to Existing Properties
- Add Bills to Existing Meters
- Update Use Details for Existing Properties (e.g. Weekly Hours of Operation, Number of Workers, etc.)
- Edit Basic Property Information for Existing Properties (such as name and address)
3. Download the spreadsheet you need.
- The spreadsheet for "Add New Properties" is the only "one-size fits all" template. You can find it in the "Add Properties" box.
- For #2-5 above, you will need to create a custom template, from the "Edit and Manage Information" box.
- It's a good idea to always download a new version of this template because we occasionally make edits and older versions will be incompatible.
4. Fill in your spreadsheet, and saved it to your computer.
5. Upload your spreadsheet. Go to the "Upload Spreadsheets" box
- Choose the type of upload, browse for the file, and click Upload. Once an upload has been attempted, a new box called "My Spreadsheet Uploads" will appear to indicate your spreadsheet upload status.
- If the status says "failed," click the "View Errors" link to determine what went wrong.