EPA offers several training opportunities to help familiarize our users with the Portfolio Manager program.
Some of the courses being offered include:
- Portfolio Manager 101: Getting started
- Portfolio Manager 201: Intermediate users
- Portfolio Manager 301: Advanced users
- How to Apply for the ENERGY STAR
- The Federal Guiding Principles Checklist in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
- How to Launch an ENERGY STAR Energy Efficiency Competition
- The Value of ENERGY STAR: How America’s Top Energy Efficiency Brand Can Make Your Efforts Stand Out
- Financing Energy Efficient Upgrades with ENERGY STAR
- ENERGY STAR and Green Building Rating Systems
- Water: Benchmarking and Best Practices from WaterSense
To sign up for courses, visit https://esbuildings.webex.com/
Or listen to a recorded session (from our training page, select "Recorded training" in the top left).