A user responding to a Data Request will see these dates:
- Date Downloaded - Is the date/time you downloaded the report to Excel.
- Date Generated
- BEFORE you submit your data request, this is the date you generated the report
- (it will match your "Generation Date.").
- AFTER you submit your data request, this is the date you submitted your report (it will match your "Release Date.")
- Generation Date - Is the date/time you "generated" or ran the report, meaning your report's data is up-to-date as of this date/time. Any edits you make to your data AFTER the Date Generated will not be included in your report. So, if you make updates in your data, you will need to "Generate an Updated Response."
- Release Date
- BEFORE you submit your data request, this will be blank.
- AFTER you submit your report, this will be the date/time you submitted the report.
User's Report AFTER submitting:
See this FAQ for the dates from the Data "Collectors" point of view.