Los Angeles has many resources to help you comply with their ordinance. To get started please go the following website: http://www.betterbuildingsla.com/how-to-comply. From here you can select where you are in the process (new, some information, all information) and receive step-by-step instructions on how to process through the reporting process.
Los Angeles (CA) Existing Building Energy and Water Efficiency Ordinance
- Government Entity: City of Los Angeles, CA
- Website: https://www.ladbs.org/services/green-building-sustainability/existing-buildings-energy-water-efficiency-program/how-to-comply-with-ebewe-program Opens a New Window.
- Or: http://www.betterbuildingsla.com/how-to-comply
- Opens a New Window. Benchmarking Guide: https://www.betterbuildingsla.com/_images/content/Los_Angeles_Benchmarking_Guide.pdf
- Webform: https://www.betterbuildingsla.com/contact
- Annual Reporting Deadline: June 1
- Fee Payment (Required by City of Los Angeles): www.ladbs.org/ebeweregistration